- Allow One species to completely dominate all other species on the planet in numbers .
- Give that species the capacity to modify the living environment to suit its own purposes.
- Give that species an understanding that it has a right to eliminate all species that are not immediately useful to it.
- Give that species an understanding that it is superior to all other species using criteria based on its own species’ traits.
- Give that species an understanding that dead inanimate things that amuse it are more important than other living things.
- Give it limited powers of empathy and understanding towards other species that are not its own.
A tragic and heart-bleeding video below of a Borneo orangutan futilely trying to fight off a mechanical digger which has destroyed its beautiful home and its sustenance and countless more other living things that will be forever no more ( note the condescending language used of “seemingly defending its home “. ) for a few dollars in pay for the loggers and a few thousands of dollars to the logging company. This is why we are destroying the only home we will ever have – our beautiful earth.
Not just in Borneo, but all over the world for the last three thousand years , we have destroyed the trees and living world that made this world our home – for no purpose whatsoever…..